- Holdsworth, L., Wu, X., Ekanayake, J., Jenkins, N., "Comparison of fixed speed and doubly-fed induction wind turbines during power system disturbances", IEE Proceedings in Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 150, No. 3, pp. 343-352, 2003.
- National Grid Transco. Extracts from the grid code connection conditions, June 2004, http://www.nationalgrid.com.
- Machowski, J., Bialek, J., Bumby, J., Power system dynamics: stability and control, Wiley, 2011.
- Kundur, P., Power system stability and control, Mc Graw‐Hill, 1993.
- Anaya-Lara, O., Hughes, F. M., Jenkins, N., Strbac, G., "Contribution of DFIG-based wind farms to power system short-term frequency regulation", IEE Proceedings in Generation, Transmission and Distribution
, Vol. 153, No. 2, pp. 164–170, 2006.
- Zhang, Z.-S., Sun, Y.-Z., Lin, J., Li, G.-J., "Coordinated frequency regulation by doubly fed induction generator-based wind power plants", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 38-47, 2010.
- Akbari, M., "Participation of DFIG based wind turbines in improving short term frequency regulation", Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 18th Iranian Conference on, pp. 874-879, 2010.
- Ullah, N. R., Thiringer, T., Karlsson, D., "Temporary primary frequency control support by variable speed wind turbines: Potential and applications", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 601-612, 2008.
- Bhatt, P., Roy, R., Ghoshal, S., "Dynamic participation of doubly fed induction generator in automatic generation control", Renewable Energy, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 1203-1213, 2011.
- Vas, P., Sensorless vector and direct torque control, Oxford university press, 1998.
- Akhmatov, V., Analysis of dynamic behaviour of electric power systems with large amount of wind power, Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University of Denmark, Ørsted-DTU, 2003.
- Gonzalo Abad, J. L., Miguel Rodriguez., Luiz Marroyo., Grzegorz Lewanski., Doubly Fed Induction Machine Modeling and Control for Wind Energy Generation, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- ClaudioTarnowski, G., "Coordinated Frequency Control of Wind Turbines in Power Systems with High Wind Penetration", Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, 2011.
- Ramtharan, J. B. E. G., Jenkins, N., "Frequency support from doubly fed induction generator wind turbines", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 3-9, 2007.
- Chang-Chien, L. R., Lin, W. T., Yin, Y. C., "Enhancing frequency response control by DFIGs in the high wind penetrated power systems", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 710-718, 2011.
- Mauricio, A. M., Antonio Gómez-Expósito., José Luis Martínez Ramos., "Frequency Regulation Contribution Through Variable-Speed Wind Energy Conversion Systems", IEEE Transactions on Power systems, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 173-180, 2009.
- Anderson, P., Fouad, A., Power System Control and Stability, Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa, 1977.
- Ma, H. T., Chowdhury, B. H., "Working towards frequency regulation with wind plants: Combined control approaches", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 308-316, 2010.
- Durga Gautam., Lalit Goel., Raja Ayyanar., "Control Strategy to Mitigate the Impact of Reduced Inertia Due to Doubly Fed Induction Generators on Large Power Systems", IEEE Transactions on Power systems, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 214-224, 2011.
- Zertek, A., Verbic, G., Pantos, M., "Optimised control approach for frequency-control contribution of variable speed wind turbines", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 17-23, 2012.
- Ramtharan, G., Ekanayake, J. B., Jenkins, N., "Frequency support from doubly fed induction generator wind turbines", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 3-9, 2007.
- Vidyanandan, N. S. K. V., "Primary Frequency Regulation by Deloaded Wind Turbines Using Variable Droop", IEEE Transactions on Power systems, Vol. 28. No. 2, pp. 837-846, 2012.
- Camblong, H., "Digital robust control of a variable speed pitch regulated wind turbine for above rated wind speeds", Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 946-958, 2008.
- Mustafa Kayikci, J. V. M., "Dynamic Contribution of DFIG-Based Wind Plants to System Frequency Disturbances", IEEE Transaction on Power Systems, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 859-867, 2009.
- Akbari, M., Madani, S. M., "A new method for contribution of DFIG-based wind farms in power system frequency regulation", North American Power Symposium (NAPS), pp. 1-6, 2010.